February 3, 2014

Coffee and Books Part 1 :Why I hate the third book

Our house feels like the 10 plagues of Egypt. We as a family have been sick essentially since Christmas, we have had sinus infections, the flu, pink eye, ear infections, a viral stomach thing, and now we wait. Wait to get better. We are NOT good waiters. The family was sick all weekend so mama went on the backburner and is regretting this on a beautiful Monday reserved for running. I used yesterday morning to go to he Acute care only to get a painful shot and some Flonase. She recommended I get Mucinex and take it easy. I did so, and today I FEEL LIKE DEATH. Not to mention I woke up this morning with Pink Eye again. Yippie! The choirs sing joyous tunes.

Anywhoo, I have been catching up on the FX viewing glory of the Twilight films. I must say, it took me all these years of reading the books and watching the movies to attempt to determine why Bella is so dumb. I was watching the first movie today when Jacob is talking about the werewolves and the cold ones yada yada and was deeply annoyed that she couldn't figure out what Jacob was. Why would you determine that your boyfriend was a vampire, but never put it together that the guy telling the story about the vampire might know what he is talking about from experience! Silly Bella.


Thus I give you my list of worst THIRD books in no particular order:

1. Allegient - Divergent Series
2. Mockingjay - Hunger Games
3. Eclipse - Twilight
4. Prisoner of Azkaban - HP
5. Blink - Malcom Gladwell (Technically book 2)

I always get this feeling of, I have to finish this....so what do I write? This is not a feeling I enjoy as a reader. I also don't like long drawn out messages when it doesn't need to be! If it is time to end, just end it already!
Linds

1 comment:

Ayeshah Dean said...

Wait, how can you not like the Prisoner of Azkaban?!?!?!?!